Key principles of the company
We hire only middle+ and senior specialists
Work in an environment of professionals and grow yourself.
We work without external investments
What matters to us is profit, our employees, and our customers (and not shareholders, company valuation, etc.).
We are a small company where the opinion of each employee is valued
You can fully influence the development of the product without the bureaucratic bullshit.
It is YOU who achieves concrete results in the company
The point “Developed the company’s products from $0 to $1 mln MRR per month” will look cool on your CV.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will have the following tasks:
- Providing customer support for two Shopify applications (via chat and email)
- Ensuring communication with L2 support
- Creating supporting documentation for users
- Assisting users with application setup
- Proactively communicating with users
- Setting up and automating CRM (Intercom)
- Improving Customer Support and Customer Success processes
- Conducting demos and training for users
- Participating in the recruitment and onboarding of new employees in the Customer Success department
- Testing new releases