Senior Product Designer (eCommerce apps)
- Full time
- 3+ years
€1,000 – €3,000 gross/month
As a Product Designer, you will have the following tasks:
- Creating user-friendly and intuitive designs for our Shopify apps that meet the needs of customers.
- Conducting user research to understand customer needs and preferences.
- Collaborating with developers, Product Manager, and other team members to ensure that designs are technically feasible and can be implemented efficiently.
- Developing wireframes, prototypes, and other design artifacts to communicate design concepts and ideas.
- Testing and iterating on designs based on user feedback to continuously improve the user experience.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and best practices in design to ensure that our Shopify apps are competitive in the market.
- Balancing user needs with business goals to create designs that are both functional and profitable.
Currently, we are focusing on two products:
- Tracken – a multi-platform eCommerce application for online store customers to track their orders. We start from the Shopify platform.
- Short-term product: an application for the Shopify platform that allows online store owners to organize and effectively manage volume discount offers.
In order to work with us, you have to:
- Have at least 3 years of experience as a Product Designer/UX designer;
- Have experience in Figma;
- Knowledge and understanding of UX design principles and processes
- Speak English at a good conversational level (for communication with the target audience);
- Be fluent in Russian (the main language of communication in the team);
- Preferably have experience in eCommerce, with Shopify.
- Salary between €1,000 and €3,000 gross/month (based on experience and interview outcomes)
- Probationary period: 2 months;
- 100% remote work;
- €€€ bonuses when the company achieves milestones;
- B-day present;
- After the successful completion of the probationary period, you will unlock:
- 40 paid vacation days;
- 6 paid sick days per year;
- Relocation opportunities.
- After a year of working in the company, you will unlock:
- €1000/year vacation budget;
- €600/year private medical budget (incl. dentistry, medicines, vitamins, and massage);
- More benefits are coming soon.
Why it is worth working with us?
Learn more about our company and working principles before you apply