- Full time
- 4+ years
As a Full Stack Engineer, you will have the following tasks:
Collaborate with team (Product Manager, Product Designer, CEO) to design, develop, and implement new features for the app.
Write clean, maintainable, and scalable code that adheres to best practices and coding standards.
Troubleshoot and debug issues in the app to ensure optimal performance and functionality.
Work closely with Product Manager to understand business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
Participate in agile development processes, including sprint planning, stand-ups, and retrospectives.
Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies in development and the Shopify ecosystem.
Continuously improve the development process by identifying areas for optimization and implementing solutions to increase efficiency and productivity.
The position is open to work on an in-house product (in the pre-release stage):
Tracken – a multi-platform eCommerce application for online store customers to track their orders. We start from the Shopify platform and then expand to others.
In order to work with us, you have to:
- Have 4 years of experience with back-end: PHP and its frameworks (Laravel is a huge plus);
- Know Linux, Docker, Git
- Have experience with Shopify apps or Shopify stores (is a huge plus);
- Understand texts in English (the language of Shopify documentation).
- Salary between €2,000 and €4,000 gross/month (based on experience and interview outcomes)
- Probationary period: 3 months;
- 100% remote work;
- €€€ bonuses when the company achieves milestones;
- B-day present;
- After the successful completion of the probationary period, you will unlock:
- 40 paid vacation days;
- 6 paid sick days per year;
- Relocation opportunities.
- After a year of working in the company, you will unlock:
- €1000/year vacation budget;
- €600/year private medical budget (incl. dentistry, medicines, vitamins, and massage);
- More benefits are coming soon.
Why it is worth working with us?
Learn more about our company and working principles before you apply